Men's Purple Silver Silk Self Cravat Tie Youth Beautiful Vintage Dress Necktie
- Business fashion necktie set, Tie size: Length: 146cm(57.48"), widest: 8.5cm(3.35"), pocket towel 25CM * 25CM, Material: care-free microfiber polyester, Dry cleaning, low temperature ironing
- A contemporary interpretation of the traditional paisley patterned tie by Secdtie What makes this tie so special is the combination of color, pattern, and fabric textu
- A stylish necktie - perfect for anyone that wants an trendy necktie that still fits into your office dress code. The fine pattern of paisleys and flowers is woven into a solid silver white background.
- This tie will match superbly with any suit. Even though there is no bad way to match this tie, we suggest the navy blue suit, solid white shirt, and brown shows with matching brown belt.
- This tie is made from woven and not printed silk - adding a thick and more luxurious feel to the tie.
Details: Guide to Wearing Purple Ties
? Purple is not for everyone. Although purple ties have become quite popular over the past several months few men actually appreciate this color on a necktie. Depending on the actual shade, purple ties look superb with gray and charcoal suits. Lighter shades such as lavender and violet also look excellent when paired with classic navy blue suits. The best shirt colors for purple ties are classic white or in a color that harmonizes with one of the accent color found on the necktie.
Different Shades of Purple
? Above you will find ties that range from a light lavender to a dark eggplant purple. We at Secdtie are confident you will find the perfect purple tie. We carry ties in: lavender, violet, indigo, eggplant, fandango, purple, iris, and more. Should you not find the color purple you are looking for from the selection of purple ties above then you may also want to visit our assortment of Pink Ties
Matching purple ties to suit and shirt:
? Liven up your seasonal look with a heavy dose of jewel toned inspired accessories like this solid-toned plum purple tie. The luxe color packs a pretty punch and coordinates with a multitude of ensembles to create a polished and trend-friendly look.
This tie comes to life when worn with a patterned dress shirt and a slim cut midnight blue suit. If you feel like experimenting with new and unorthodox color combos, this plum purple tie is the accessory for you. Constructed from a premium microfiber that is resistant to stains and wrinkles.
The Meaning of Purple
? Purple has a unique effect on people. Scientists and psychologists have found that purple sparks creativity in people, it offers a sense of spirituality, and also has a calming effect. Purple is commonly women¡¯s most favorite color. In addition purple is a common theme colors for weddings.