Men's Orange Yellow Brown Black Woven Silk Tie Business Suit Boys Dress Neckties
- Length: 57"/145cm, Skinny Width: 3.15"/8cm, Business fashion floral slim necktie, suitable for mens, youth and Big boys, Color: Orange, Yellow and Brown, Material: care-free microfiber polyester, Dry cleaning, low temperature ironing.
- It's not everyday you encounter a fashion accessory like this one! Neckwear designer, Elfeves continues to create eye-catching, distinctive skinny ties.
- There is nothing ordinary about this brown tie with an oriental floral design in orange yellow.
- It is a tie we liked so much that we decided to feature it in one of our recent Looks of the Week - a feature showcasing this tie paired to a unique suit and shirt combo.
- The woven fabric creates a distinguishable texture that is beautifully contrasted by the muted orange paisley. The top is the skinny width of 3.15 inches, leaving behind a trendy, one-of-a-kind item.
Details: About Our Elfeves Tie
* Elfeves is a fashion necktie provider for school ties, hotel uniforms, restaurant ties, churches, missionaries, weddings, waiters, bartenders, or barmitzvahs. Whether you need a crazy tie, hot tie, cool tie or even a wild or ugly tie, Elfeves has been helping trump the neckwear industry since 2005.
* Our selection of all men's formal ties, bowties, fleur de lis ties, and silk ties takes the cake in all categories of best, sale, clearance, cheap...good great and awesome. From black ties to blue boy's ties, we are here to help.
* Custom ties are our specialty, and inexpensively make novelty(an offering more than regular ties) ties with dogs, boats, skulls, music, dragons, fraternities, and graduations. We have a huge selection of power narrow ties and professional skinny ties with more coming!
Paisley Tie is Great for Most Occasions
1. Paisley designs trace their origin to the Middle Eastern region and are usually filled with abstract designs, which are placed against a solid background. The paisley is somewhat casual and could be used for the same purpose as the polka dot pattern. A lighter background is recommended if you are attending fun activities as it makes the figures to pop out boldly.
2. The paisley patterning we know and love originated in Persia and found its way to Renfrewshire via the British Raj. Perhaps that's why there's something about it that just seems to suggest exotic glamour?
3. Paisley ties are the perfect way to brighten up your average work-a-day lounge suit. Alternatively, you could dress it up with a complementary handkerchief and cufflinks to give your evening wear a hint of far-flung mystery. However you plan to wear one, this is clear: a paisley tie from Elfeves' impressive collection is a must for any wardrobe.