Men's Boy Sky Blue White Tie Navy Blue Necktie for Party Other Working Occasions
Color: Blue Paisley
- Length: 57"/145cm, Skinny Width: 3.15"/8cm, Business fashion floral slim necktie, suitable for mens, youth and Big boys, Color: Various Color to choose, Material: care-free microfiber polyester, Dry cleaning, low temperature ironing.
- Our Stylish Blue Paisley Tie in Skinny Cut comprises of all the features leading the trend charts right now!
- It's got a skinny cut in 3.15", a plush paisley print and blue hues that would match a clear July sky! If you're still not convinced, Secdtie selected the purest microfiber silk to weave the intricate pattern on - ensuring only the best quality fabrics for the most fashion-forward man.
- We suggest you really highlight the variations of blue shades with a deep navy suit and narrow satin lapel.
- Featuring an intricate jacquard weave that raises the pattern off the material to give an almost high definition effect. Convinced now? Thought so. There's many colorful variation too!
Details: About Our Secdtie Tie
* Secdtie is a fashion necktie provider for school ties, hotel uniforms, restaurant ties, churches, missionaries, weddings, waiters, bartenders, or barmitzvahs. Whether you need a crazy tie, hot tie, cool tie or even a wild or ugly tie, Secdtie has been helping trump the neckwear industry since 2005.
* Our selection of all men's formal ties, bowties, fleur de lis ties, and silk ties takes the cake in all categories of best, sale, clearance, cheap...good great and awesome. From black ties to blue boy's ties, we are here to help.
* Custom ties are our specialty, and inexpensively make novelty(an offering more than regular ties) ties with dogs, boats, skulls, music, dragons, fraternities, and graduations. We have a huge selection of power narrow ties and professional skinny ties with more coming!
Paisley Tie is Great for Most Occasions
1. Paisley designs trace their origin to the Middle Eastern region and are usually filled with abstract designs, which are placed against a solid background. The paisley is somewhat casual and could be used for the same purpose as the polka dot pattern. A lighter background is recommended if you are attending fun activities as it makes the figures to pop out boldly.
2. The paisley patterning we know and love originated in Persia and found its way to Renfrewshire via the British Raj. Perhaps that's why there's something about it that just seems to suggest exotic glamour?
3. Paisley ties are the perfect way to brighten up your average work-a-day lounge suit. Alternatively, you could dress it up with a complementary handkerchief and cufflinks to give your evening wear a hint of far-flung mystery. However you plan to wear one, this is clear: a paisley tie from Secdtie' impressive collection is a must for any wardrobe.