Zions Marketplace is launching the largest ever Latter-day Saint Product Competition for sellers in the United States and Canada. $1000 prize for the registrant with the most dollars (USD) in gross sales. Rules and regulation apply.
What kind of products are we looking for?
New or like new products that fit in the Latter-day Saint, faith-based niche. We are looking for products that can help with the following common needs members face every day.
- Building personal faith in Christ
- Remembering Christ
- Creating wholesome entertainment for the Sabbath
- Ideas for Youth activities
- Creative teaching ideas for Relief societies, Elders Quorums, and Primaries.
- Ministering ideas
- Missionary work
- Lifting souls and those in spiritual or physical poverty
- Improving gospel learning
- Brightening the home, kitchen, and bedrooms with gospel-centered decor
- Modest clothing
- Missionary clothing and preparation
- Inspiring music and videos
- Temple service
- Tickets to uplifting events
- Antique Pioneer Furniture
- Books that entertain and teach gospel messages
These common problems have brought many products to the market already, but we are convinced that you have something special that the world has yet to appreciate. We want your innovative ideas and passion to change the world and lead all men to Christ.
Here are a few categories to get you thinking:
- Artisan Work
- Home decor
- Family reunion kits
- Gift baskets
- Luggage and handbags
- Food Storage
- Outdoor family activities
How does the Competition Work?
- First, create a physical or digital product that meets the niche requirements.
- Second, Post your product on Zions Marketplace. (This requires registering as a Seller). Take time to put descriptions and take good photos so future customers know what they are buying
- Market your product. Using social media is a great way to get started
- Fulfill Orders. Be prepared to ship or digitally distribute the orders processed through Zions Marketplace.
As stated above, there is a $1,000.00 prize for the product innovator that obtains the most Dollars (USD) in Total Sales during the timeframe of the Challenge.
When does the Challenge begin and End?
The Challenge begins Nov 1st and end Dec 30th.
Rules and Regulations
To qualify for the $1000 prize, you must sign up as a seller on Zions Marketplace, post your products for sale and register all sales transactions through Zions Marketplace's checkout and payment services. Total sales dollar (USD) amounts will be summed at the end of the day at midnight on the last day of the competition. Qualifying sales are only sales transacted between the starting day and ending day of the competition.
Who can Participate?
All existing and new shop registrants (Sellers) can participate. All Individual or business entries qualify. Sellers can register anytime before the start of the competition, including during the competition. Sellers will not qualify if they register after the end of the competition. Registrants must be registered before the end of the competition to qualify for prizes.
For a sale to qualify it must be processed through Zions Marketplace. All products must be uploaded to the seller's store and available for online customers to view and purchase. All qualifying sells for each seller will be tracked by Zions Marketplace at the time of the competition and audited for verification.
All sales transaction are charged a 5% service fee. This fee supports the Zions Marketplace services so it can continue to provide the services sellers and customers need. This fee will be paid automatically when the total sale is deposited to your specified bank account.
All refunded orders are charged a 2% transaction fee by Zions Marketplace. This is to encourage high-quality products and service by our sellers. This fee will be paid automatically when the refunded order is withdrawn from your specified bank account.
Unfortunately, the 2% refund fee is also used also as a deterrent for anyone the tries to manipulate the results of the competition. Any seller with an abnormally high return and refund rates within 6 months of the competition may be automatically disqualified and charged a penalty up to the amount of the prize received.
All product posted to this site elect into the FREE SHIPPING agreement to offer free shipping on all orders by all sellers. Sellers must include any shipping costs within the price of their advertised products. Zions Marketplace will not refund or reimburse any seller that does not understand or follow the FREE SHIPPING rule.
Social Media Sharing
Zions Marketplace Sellers may add links and ads to social media channels as desired. Sellers may share the Zions Marketplace Logo and competition advertisement at will without editing or changing original content. Sellers must not misrepresent Zions Marketplace to anyone nor slander or defame, such activity will disqualify them from the competition and from the use of Zions Marketplace.
For products to qualify they must follow the principles in the Articles of Faith from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint. They must in some way promote or support the Latter-day Saint values of "being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men...If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good report or praiseworthy we seek after these things."
There are many categories of products that qualify, many of which may not have a current navigation category. Submit them anyway, new categories and navigation are updated regularly.
Customers trust that they can always buy with confidence from Zions Marketplace. Products offered on sale on Zions Marketplace must comply with all laws and regulation and with Zions Marketplace policies. The sale of illegal, unsafe, or other restricted products is strictly prohibited.
If a product is in violation of the law or policies of Zions Marketplace including those listed on the restricted list below, we reserve the right to take corrective action, including immediately suspending or terminating selling privileges, terminating the business relationships and permanently withholding payments. The sale of illegal or unsafe products can also lead to legal action, including civil and criminal penalties. Zions Marketplace encourages sellers and customers to report if there is any violation of these policies.
Certain products are subject to additional regulation in the state of California
List of restricted products
- Currency, Coins, Cash Equivalents
- Drugs & drug paraphernalia
- Explosives, Weapons, and related items
- Gambling & Lottery
- Hazardous and Dangerous items
- Human Parts & Burial Artifacts
- Lockpicking & theft devices
- Medical Devices
- Offensive and Controversial Materials
- Recalled products
- Sex & Sensuality
- Tobacco & Tobacco-related Products
- Warranties, Service Plans, Contracts, and Guarantees
- Or, any product that promotes actions or beliefs that go against Church Doctrine of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Competition Seller Registration